Sunday 4 May 2008

Kidman to play exposed CIA Agent

Kidman to play exposed CIA Agent



Nicole Kidman is to make for with 'The Bourne Identity' theatre director Doug Liman on a new drama roughly the Central Intelligence Agency federal agent, Valerie Plame, whose identity operator was leaked after her diplomat hubby questioned evidence used to justify the warfare in Republic of Iraq.
Speaking to MTV about the cinema, Liman said: "I have a truly, truly insane deal on how to tell it. It's so outrageous."
He continued: "Finally, I'd be doing something no one has always done before. So it's automatically appealing to me. I'm just start to explore whether [what I'm preparation ] is even possible to do."
Kidman's new film, 'Margot at the Wedding', opens in Irish people cinemas on Fri 28 February.




Loreena McKennitt